Carrots, green beans, and teriyaki-glazed salmon roasted on sheet pans is as easy as a weeknight dinner gets.
Adapted from Damn Delicious.
- 1 lb. salmon or steelhead trout, cut into 3 fillets
- 16 oz. French-style green beans, trimmed
- 1 lb. carrots, peeled and cut diagonally in 1/8-inch slices
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 400º. Lightly oil two baking sheets or coat with nonstick spray.
Place salmon, green beans, and carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheets. Brush teriyaki sauce over the salmon. Drizzle green beans and carrots with olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Place into oven and cook until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 16 to 20 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.