This fresh, summery side dish gets even easier if you replace the oil, lemon juice, and cilantro with a little bit of high-quality bottled dressing.
Recipe from Natasha’s Kitchen.
- 1 lb. Roma tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil or sunflower oil
- Juice of 1 medium lemon (about 2 Tbs.)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 bunch) cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt or 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
Place chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced avocado, and chopped cilantro into a large salad bowl.
Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Toss gently to combine. Just before serving, season with salt and pepper.