Serve this rich, colorful salad alongside juicy grilled pork tenderloin for a fall lunch with friends.
Recipe from Cupcakes & Kale Chips.
- 10 oz. mixed salad greens
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups cubed, roasted butternut squash
- 1/2 c pomegranate seeds
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
Dijon Maple Dressing
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs. apple cider vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 2 Tbs. real maple syrup
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Lay the salad greens on a large platter or individual plates. Top with the butternut squash, pomegranate seeds, and crumbled goat cheese. Drizzle with the salad dressing.
Place all dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk together, or combine in a bottle or jar with a lid and shake vigorously until thoroughly blended.