Old Bay seasoning and sausage lend tons of flavor to this easy, weeknight shrimp boil dinner.
Recipe from Damn Delicious.
- 1 lb. baby Dutch yellow potatoes, cut into halves or quarters
- Olive oil
- 3 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 6 pieces
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 12.8-ounce package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 400º. Lightly oil two baking sheets or coat with nonstick spray.
Toss potatoes with a drizzle of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Divide among the two sheet pans, and roast for 15 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and Old Bay seasoning.
Add corn, shrimp, and sausage to the baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
Place into oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the shrimp are opaque and corn is tender.
Serve immediately with lemon wedges, garnished with parsley, if desired.